News & Events
Focus on Nicola Bottono & Rebecca Jewell View the finely crafted sacred vessel pendants by Nicola Bottono alongside the botannical paintings of Rebecca Jewell. The Focus Show will run from February 10th untiil the 28th
Designed with a single purpose, the bullet is a harbinger of destruction. Through the creative process this sinister element is transformed. Both pendants are functional. The vase can carry tiny flowers. The bottle is a miniature reliquary to contain the ashes of...
Between 2014 and 2018 numerous events are taking place throughout the UK to mark the 100th anniversary of the First World War.In recognition of this centenary, Cornwall Crafts Association invited its members to individually produce a piece of work in commemoration of...
In my final year of my BA (Hons) I won the award from The Goldsmiths Company. The piece was exhibited at New Designers in London as part of our graduation show.
- Cornwall Today – Fashion – May 2015
- BBC Radio Cornwall – interview at Trevince House – November 2016
- My Cornwall – Meet the Maker – December 2016/January 2017
- Kernowcraft – Meet the Jeweller – September 2017
As a member of Cornwall Crafts Association her work was part of the WW1 Centenary Exhibition which began in June 2015 at Trelissick House.
- Beside The Wave, Primrose Hill, London. Krowji Artists Focus – September 2016
- Cornwall Crafts Association, Trelissick Gallery. Focus exhibition – November 2016
- Xtrospective Gallery, Penryn. Focus exhibition – February 2017